Friday 18 March 2011

Woop-dee-doo, it's another Internet blog!

Long story short, just saying "Hello" and a bit of a talk about the posts to come.

Basically, I enjoy working with computers (Specifically the Java coding language), so I may upload source files for programs I may find enjoyable to make, or otherwise handy. I play WoW, Black Ops, Halo Reach and Minecraft, so conversation shall also be made about those four games. Knowing me, I'll probably end up going off-topic quite often, blabbing about daily life, and my personal views on.. Everything, as the blog title suggests!

Anyway, I'll leave you at that, for I need to go to work!

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm your first follower! don't forget about me ;)

    Btw, your blog is *name*.blogspot.com, not *name*.blogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome!
    Can't wait for more posts really seems interesting!

    Following

    ReplyDelete